|Advertised rate||Comparison rate*||Monthly repayment||Rate Type||Offset||Redraw||Ongoing Fee||Upfront Fees||LVR||Lump Sum Repayment||Additional Repayments||Pre-approval|
Economy Home Loan (Principal and Interest) (LVR < 70)
Standard Fixed Rate Home Loan (Principal and Interest) (New Customer) 2 Years ($150k+, LVR < 80%)
Economy Investment Loan (Principal and Interest) (LVR < 70)
Economy Investment Loan (Principal and Interest) (LVR < 80)
Standard Fixed Rate Investment Loan (Interest in Advance) 1 Year
Standard Fixed Rate Investment Loan (Principal and Interest) (New Customer) 2 Years
- Fast turnaround times, can meet 30-day settlement
- For purchase and refinance, min 20% deposit
- No ongoing or monthly fees, add offset for 0.10%
Base criteria of: a $400,000 loan amount, variable, fixed, principal and interest (P&I) home loans with an LVR (loan-to-value) ratio of at least 80%. However, the ‘Compare Home Loans’ table allows for calculations to made on variables as selected and input by the user. All products will list the LVR with the product and rate which are clearly published on the Product Provider’s web site. Monthly repayments, once the base criteria are altered by the user, will be based on the selected products’ advertised rates and determined by the loan amount, repayment type, loan term and LVR as input by the user/you. *Comparison rate is based on a loan of $150,000 over a term of 25 years. Please note the comparison rate only applies to the examples given Rates correct as of January 17, 2022.
Bank of Queensland (BOQ) is one of Australia’s largest regional banks. Since launching in 1874, BOQ has more than 160 branches across Australia.
BOQ's branches are run by owner-managers; meaning, they're running a small business and can deliver personal service. The bank prides itself on building long-term customer relationships based on 'mutual respect and understanding'.
As one of the largest regional banks in the country, BOQ boasts about not being owned by any of the larger banks.
To apply for a home loan with BOQ, you will need to be able to provide the following information:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- 100 points of identification (driver's licence, birth certificate, passport, etc)
- Evidence of your financial details (tax returns, pay slips, and other financial details)
- Agree to a credit check.
- A list of your income against your expense
- A list of assets and debts - assets include things like existing properties and investments as well as savings; debts could be any open lines of credit or other loans, etc.
- Details about the property you're planning to buy (price of the property and how much you are looking to borrow, etc)
- If you have already purchased a property, you will need to provide a copy of the signed Contract of Sale and the details of your solicitor and conveyancer
BOQ's non-mortgage services are broken into a few different companies:
- Virgin Money Australia
- BOQ Finance
- BOQ Specialist
- St Andrew’s Insurance