Green Home Loan (Principal and Interest)
Green Construction Home Loan (Interest Only)
- Immediate cashback upon settlement
- $2000 for loans up to $700,000
- $4000 for loans over $700,000
One of the few 100% online lenders in Australia, this locally-owned company has been providing Australian customers with low rates and flexible loans since 2011. Because they are entirely online, their overheads are lower, meaning they can put more into lowering their rates and fees.
It has won numerous awards including the Smart Investor Blue Ribbon Award for Best Property Investment Loan, Money magazine’s Cheapest Home Loan – non bank and the Cheapest Flexible Home Loan – non bank.
Because loans.com.au has no branches for customers to visit directly, their customer service has to make up for it, and it does in spades. You can ring their Customer service centre, as well as use their online banking or mobile app, or you can get in touch through email if you'd prefer.
Customers who have a Visa Debit Card can also use it at Westpac, St. George, Bank of Melbourne and Bank of SA ATMs without incurring transaction fees.
As borrowers can only apply for a loan over the phone or online, it's important to make sure you have all the available information you'll need to apply for a loan. Be sure you have the following available:
- Proof of Identification: Enough to pass the 100 point check, which can include your passport, birth certificate, etc.
- You will need to be able to provide evidence of your financial details when you apply, so make sure you hang on to your tax returns, pay slips, and other financial details.
- You’ll need to agree to a credit check.
- A list of your income against your expenses, which will show the lender a more complete view of your current financial situation as far as incoming and outgoing cash flow is concerned.
- A list of assets and debts - assets include things like existing properties and investments as well as savings, while debts are any open lines of credit or other loans, etc.
- Details about the property you're planning to buy, such as the price of the property and how much you are looking to borrow.
Additionally, anyone looking to refinance will need to provide statements the last six months of their existing loans, and anyone looking for a construction loan will have to provide proof of sale, council approved plans, and building quotes.