Fixed Home Loan (Principal and Interest) 1 Year
Home Package Plus Investment Variable Special (Principal and Interest) (LVR ≤ 70%)
Fixed Investment Loan (Principal and Interest) 1 Year
Fixed Investment Loan (Interest Only) 1 Year
- Immediate cashback upon settlement
- $2000 for loans up to $700,000
- $4000 for loans over $700,000
Founded in 1902 as the Queensland Agricultural Bank, Suncorp is now a top 20 ASX-listed company with $97bn in assets and close to nine million customers across Australia and New Zealand. It is the fifth largest bank in Australia. While rooted in Brisbane, there are more than 200 Suncorp branches across the country.
One notable product offered by this lender is the Deposit KickStart option, which allows borrowers looking for an owner occupier loan to use the equity of a family member's existing home as the security for your new home. As saving up the deposit for a new property can often be a stumbling block for borrowers, especially those looking to avoid Lenders Mortgage Insurance.
As always, it's best to be prepared before you apply for a mortgage, so double-check that you've got all the necessary information ready and available before you apply.
You also have to take note of these things:
- You will need to be at least 18 years of age to apply for a home loan
- You will need to be able to provide evidence of your income when you apply, so make sure you hang on to your tax returns, pay slips, and other financial details.
- Suncorp will examine your assets and your existing debts
- You will also need to be able to prove your identity – a passport, a state ID, etc.
- You will also need information about the property you're looking to buy, if you've already found one that strikes your fancy.