|Advertised rate||Comparison rate*||Monthly repayment||Rate Type||Offset||Redraw||Ongoing Fee||Upfront Fees||LVR||Lump Sum Repayment||Additional Repayments||Pre-approval|
Purple Basic Variable Home Loan (New Customer) (LVR 60%-80%)
Purple Basic Variable Investment Loan (New Customer) (LVR < 80%)
Fixed Rate Home Loan 1 Year (LVR < 90%)
Fixed Rate Investment Loan (Interest Only) 1 Year
Fixed Rate Investment Loan (Principal and Interest) 1 Year
Standard Variable Rate Home Loan (LVR ≤ 90%)
- Fast turnaround times, can meet 30-day settlement
- For purchase and refinance, min 20% deposit
- No ongoing or monthly fees, add offset for 0.10%
Base criteria of: a $400,000 loan amount, variable, fixed, principal and interest (P&I) home loans with an LVR (loan-to-value) ratio of at least 80%. However, the ‘Compare Home Loans’ table allows for calculations to made on variables as selected and input by the user. All products will list the LVR with the product and rate which are clearly published on the Product Provider’s web site. Monthly repayments, once the base criteria are altered by the user, will be based on the selected products’ advertised rates and determined by the loan amount, repayment type, loan term and LVR as input by the user/you. *Comparison rate is based on a loan of $150,000 over a term of 25 years. Please note the comparison rate only applies to the examples given Rates correct as of January 23, 2022.
Beyond Bank is one of the largest customer-owned banks in Australia. Formerly known as Community CPS Australia – not coincidentally, one of the country’s largest credit unions – it became a bank in 2013, and offers a wide range of financial products and services to more than 200,000 members and their families Australia wide.
Because it is a member-owned bank, there are no external shareholders in the company, meaning that any surplus profits are redirected into the members through lower interest rates and better products and services.
Most of Beyond Bank's branches are located in NSW and the ACT.
In addition to loans, it offers personal and business banking services, as well as financial planning services.
It has previously won Money magazine’s Best Transactor Credit Card and received the 2017 Australian Retail Banking Award for being the Best Financial Institution in Corporate Social Responsibility.
Additionally, Beyond Bank was the first Australian bank to become B-Corp certified, which signifies their dedication to being a force for good in the greater Australian community. As their website details, this means they "have met the highest standards of overall social and environmental performance, transparency and accountability."
To highlight this, Beyond Bank:
- Gives staff two paid days per year to volunteer in the community
- Supports flexible working environment for employees
To apply for a home loan with Beyond Bank, you can contact the bank in person at a local branch, over the phone, or online. You can also use a mortgage broker to help streamline the process and decide which product is the best one for you.
As always, it is best to be prepared before you apply for a mortgage, so double-check that you have all the necessary information ready and available before you apply.
Here are some important things to know before applying for a loan:
- You will need to be at least 18 years of age to apply for a home loan
- You will need to be able to provide evidence of your income when you apply, so make sure you hang on to your tax returns, pay slips, and other financial details
- Alongside your income, Beyond Bank, just like any other lender, will want to examine your assets and debts
- You will also need to be able to prove your identity – through a passport, a state ID, etc.
- Any information about the property you are looking to buy (if you already found one that strikes your fancy)