The Basics Investment Loan
The Basics Home Loan
The Basics Low Rate Home Loan Offer (LVR < 60%)
Arab Bank Australia, also known as 'Abal', has been operating since 1986. Abal is a subsidiary of Arab Bank plc - the world’s first and largest private banking institution in the Arab World - with over 600 branches stretching across five continents. Arab Bank proudly reports that throughout its 80-year history, it has never defaulted on any claims to customers or partners.
Arab Bank received five star ratings from CANSTAR for its home loan products from 2011 to 2014. In 2017 it won Money magazine's Best Term Deposit Short Term Award.
By partnering with leading Australian banks - including Westpac and its subsidiaries BankSA and Bank of Melbourne - Arab Bank Australia customers are able to use around 3,000 ATMs Australia-wide. Arab Bank Australia's headquarters are in Brisbane. The bank prides itself on being reliable, responsible, and capable.
To apply for an Arab Bank home loan, you will have to either visit a bank brank in person or book a meeting with a home loan expert. Once you book this application meeting, you will need to be able to provide the following information:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Proof of Identification: 100 points of ID including drivers licence, birth certificate, etc.
- Evidence of your financial details - make sure you hang on to your tax returns, pay slips, and other financial details.
- A list of your income against your expenses
- A list of assets and debts - assets include things like existing properties and investments as well as savings, while debts are any open lines of credit or other loans, etc.
- Details about the property you're planning to buy, such as the price of the property and how much you are looking to borrow.