- Immediate cashback upon settlement
- $2000 for loans up to $700,000
- $4000 for loans over $700,000
Liberty Financial has been offering specialty finance to Australians since 1997, carving out a comfortable niche in the lending world by emphasising flexibility first. This approach has helped them to secure over $25 billion in funds to more than 270,000 customers over the last two decades.
Because flexibility is the name of the game, Liberty Financial specialises in creating solutions for borrowers who have non-standard situations surrounding their finances – think low-doc loans and securing funding for the self-employed. Although Liberty does not have a branch network, they do have a wide network of advisors across Australia.
While Liberty Financial is not a traditional bank, it does have backing of large global banks like Deutsche Bank, Credit Suisse and National Australia Bank.
You can't directly apply for a home loan with Liberty online, but you can fill out a preliminary approval form on their website. You can also reach them over the phone, through the live chat function on their website, or filling out an email enquiry form.
As always, it's best to be prepared before you apply for a mortgage, so double-check that you've got all the necessary information ready and available before you apply.
Here are some important things to know before applying for a Liberty Financial home loan:
- You will need to be at least 18 years of age to apply for a home loan
- You will need to be able to provide evidence of your income when you apply, so make sure you hang on to your tax returns, pay slips, and other financial details.
- Alongside your income, Liberty will want to examine your assets and your debts
- You will also need to be able to prove your identity – a passport, a state ID, etc.
- Any information about the property you're looking to buy, if you've already found one that strikes your fancy.