Basic Home Loan (Principal and Interest) (LVR ≤ 60%)
Freedom Package Home Loan Plus Fixed 1 Year (Principal and Interest) (LVR ≤ 60%)
Basic Home Loan (Principal and Interest) (LVR 80%- 90%)
Freedom Package Home Loan Plus Fixed 2 Years (Principal and Interest) (LVR 80%-90%)
Basic Investment Loan (Principal and Interest) (LVR 80%-90%)
- Immediate cashback upon settlement
- $2000 for loans up to $700,000
- $4000 for loans over $700,000
Auswide Bank (formerly Wide Bay Australia) aims to help Australians achieve home ownership, create wealth, access banking and financial services.
The bank aims to make its customers lives easier, and help them to protect their assets and oved ones from financial loss or hardship.
Operating for over 50 years, the 'smaller' bank believes it's the small things that make a big difference, and what makes it different from the big banks.
Auswide Bank home loans offers 'competitive' products and services with features that make a big difference to its customers regardless of where they live.
The bank prides itself on putting people first, prioritising flexibility, friendliness, responsiveness, responsibility, agility, and nimble.
Auswide Bank is widely accessible with branches and ATMs across the country. Before its relaunch, the bank was named by the People’s Choice Awards as “Best Building Society” in 2014.
To apply for a home loan with Auswide Bank, you must:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Be an Australian citizen and provide a copy of your passport, birth certificate, or citizenship documentation
- Provide proof of living expenses
- Proof of income (payslips, bank statements, employment confirmation)
- Proof of loan purpose (contract of sale, evidence of deposit paid)