Pepper Essential Home Loan (Prime) (Principal and Interest) (LVR 75%-80%)
Pepper Essential Home Loan (Prime) (Principal and Interest) (LVR 80%-85%)
Pepper Advantage Home Loan (LVR 65%-70%) (Principal & Interest)
- Immediate cashback upon settlement
- $2000 for loans up to $700,000
- $4000 for loans over $700,000
Pepper Money is a non-bank lender specialising in helping self-employed borrowers and borrowers who've had some rough patches in their credit history.
Founded in 2000, Pepper's stated mission is to "to help people succeed." Taking their inspiration (and name) from the spice trade that went along the Silk Road, as well as the trade innovations that accompanied the trade route's disruption, Pepper exists to secure funding for people who may not be able to find what they need from a traditional lender.
In order to apply for Pepper money home loans you will need to be able to provide the following information:
- You will need to be at least 18 years of age
- Proof of Identification: Enough to pass the 100 point check, which can include your passport, birth certificate, etc.
- You will need to be able to provide evidence of your financial details when you apply, so make sure you hang on to your tax returns, pay slips, and other financial details.
- You’ll need to agree to a credit check.
- A list of your income against your expenses, which will show the lender a more complete view of your current financial situation as far as incoming and outgoing cash flow is concerned.
- A list of assets and debts - assets include things like existing properties and investments as well as savings, while debts are any open lines of credit or other loans, etc.
- Details about the property you're planning to buy, such as the price of the property and how much you are looking to borrow.
- If you have already found a property, you will need to have a copy of the signed Contract of Sale and the details of your soliciter and conveyancer.