Since its founding in 1986, Mortgage House has been one of the fastest growing non-bank lenders in Australia, and has expanded its network to include over 30 nationwide Home Loan Centres while providing customers with a broad range of home loans.
|Advertised rate||Comparison rate*||Monthly repayment||Rate Type||Offset||Redraw||Ongoing Fee||Upfront Fees||LVR||Lump Sum Repayment||Additional Repayments||Pre-approval|
Chameleon Executive Home Loan
Essentials Low Rate Home Loan (LVR < 60%)
Advantage Fixed Home Loan 1 Year (Special)
Advantage Standard Home Loan 60
Affordable First Home Buyer Special (Principal & Interest)
- Fast turnaround times, can meet 30-day settlement
- For purchase and refinance, min 20% deposit
- No ongoing or monthly fees, add offset for 0.10%
Base criteria of: a $400,000 loan amount, variable, fixed, principal and interest (P&I) home loans with an LVR (loan-to-value) ratio of at least 80%. However, the ‘Compare Home Loans’ table allows for calculations to made on variables as selected and input by the user. All products will list the LVR with the product and rate which are clearly published on the Product Provider’s web site. Monthly repayments, once the base criteria are altered by the user, will be based on the selected products’ advertised rates and determined by the loan amount, repayment type, loan term and LVR as input by the user/you. *Comparison rate is based on a loan of $150,000 over a term of 25 years. Please note the comparison rate only applies to the examples given Rates correct as of January 23, 2022.
Stating that their fundamental goal is to "to provide an accessible service that allows more Australians to secure the dream of home ownership," Mortgage House differentiates themselves from the competition by offering flexibility at every step of the way, resulting in personalised products and competitive rates.
This lender has won numerous awards for its loan products and customer service, including the Your Mortgage Award for Best 3 Year Fixed Loan in the non-bank category as well as Best Customer Service in the Australian Mortgage Awards.
To apply for a home loan with Mortgage House, you can contact their brokers in NSW, Queensland, or Victoria in person, over the phone, or online. You can also use a mortgage broker to help streamline the process and decide which product is the best one for you.
As always, it's best to be prepared before you apply for a mortgage, so double-check that you've got all the necessary information ready and available before you apply.
Here are some important things to know before applying for a loan:
- You will need to be at least 18 years of age to apply for a home loan
- You will need to be able to provide evidence of your income when you apply, so make sure you hang on to your tax returns, pay slips, and other financial details.
- Alongside your income Mortgage House, just like any other lender, will want to examine your assets and your debts
- You will also need to be able to prove your identity – a passport, a state ID, etc.
- You will need to provide any information about the property you're looking to buy, if you've already found one that strikes your fancy.