FreedomLend is a 100% Australian-owned and operated non-bank lender which provides an online-only service from its Melbourne office. Being an online-only lender, it is able to cut out a lot of overheads and pass the savings and lower interest rates onto its customers. It brings freedom to its customers by providing online convenience, competitive products and guaranteed customer satisfaction.
FreedomLend has recently taken out the Online Lender of the Year award in the 2018 Mozo Experts Choice Home Loan Awards.
As FreedomLend is an online-only lender, customers do not have access to a branch network. However, this non-traditional lender offers its customers extended telephone support seven days a week. Home loan customers can also contact FreedomLend through the online chat function on its website. This lender’s online presence is not restrictive as borrowers looking for face-to-face support can meet with a FreedomLend consultant in its Melbourne office while those outside Melbourne can arrange a Skype meeting through the FreedomLend website.
FreedomLend offers its customers a range of fixed and variable competitive home and investment loans. This lender has flexible loan options and can even accommodate borrowers who have a small deposit. Its suite of great value online loans offer features such as free extra repayments, an offset account and no upfront fees. FreedomLend allows for up to 95 % LVR, which means you will need a deposit of 5% plus costs for home occupancy purposes that are listed on its website.
FreedomLend helps home buyers review and qualify selected home loans through its calculators and application process. Be it face to face, via voice chat or video conferencing, its loan specialists are willing to help you through your new home and investment purchases or refinance.
To apply for a FreedomLend home loan, jump on its website to submit an enquiry or set up an appointment with a home loan specialist. Before you do though, make sure you have these important documents prepared:
- 100 points of ID (see the FreedomLend website for what qualifies)
- Proof of income
- PAYG: two most recent computer generated payslips or three months’ statements from financial institution showing regular salary credits with name of employer evident plus group certificate or tax return and assessment notice for the most recent year
- Self-employed: tax returns for the past two years for both individuals and all business entities, two years’ full financial statements for all business entities (to include profit and loss and balance sheet), and two years Personal Tax Assessment Notices
- Three months of bank account statements showing your savings history
- Three months of all your credit card statements