When you've got a home loan, you can't help worrying about interest rates. But now you can easily enjoy a lower one thanks to the new UBank UHomeLoan.
The quick and simple way to refinance, the UHomeLoan features an impressive low rate of just 6.99%p.a. and no bank fees at all on variable loans. So in as little as 10 business days, you could be making a significant saving on your home loan.
Switch to a UHomeLoan and enjoy:
- A great, low interest rate of 6.99%p.a.
- NO bank fees whatsoever on a variable rate UHomeLoan
NO application fees
NO ongoing admin fees
NO exit fees
- A 0.10% p.a. Loyalty Discount off the variable interest after 3 years
- The ability to redraw available funds from a variable rate UHomeLoan with no fees
- The peace of mind of knowing your home loan is backed by NAB
And we've made switching fast and easy, with:
- A quick, simple and secure application process - online or over the phone.
- An online Application Tracker allowing you to track your application status, giving you full visibility of the process from start to finish.
- Our Australian-based Direct Banking Centre is open 24/7, so you can speak to us anytime
Like the sound of a UHomeLoan? Visit ubank.com.au to see how easy it is to get a better deal.
The comparison rate is based on a secured loan of $150,000 over the term of 25 years. Warning: This comparison rate is true only for the examples given and may not include all fees and charges.
Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in a different comparison rate. UBank is a division of National Australia Bank Limited ABN 12 004 044 937. You should consider the terms and conditions for UHomeLoan, available from ubank.com.au, before making any decision regarding this product. Fees and charges and lending criteria apply.
It can be confusing to know whether to get a variable rate or fixed rate mortgage, and what features are important. That's why it's important to not only check the right rates, but make sure that you're getting the right features in your home loan. Get help choosing the right home loan