UBank has become the latest lender to make changes to its investor interest rates.
The online lender shaved 19 basis points off its variable investor rate to 2.55% p.a (2.55% p.a. comparison rate)
This rate is available for investor loans with principal and interest rate (P&I) payment terms with an 80% loan-to-value ratio (LVR).
Interestingly, the online lender increased the advertised interest rate on its 5 Year Fixed P&I loan for investors by 5 basis points, while reducing the comparison rate by 10 basis points.
The rate is now 2.54% p.a. (2.57% p.a. comparison rate).
Here are some more lenders that adjusted their investment loan rates recently:
Greater Bank has made some upward changes to its range of investment loan products. However, some of its fixed-rate offerings are still under 2% p.a. including the following:
Ultimate Discount Investment
- P&I Fixed 1 Year (Min. of $150,000) - 1.89% p.a.
- P&I Fixed 2 Year (Min. of $150,000) - 1.99% p.a.
- IO Fixed 1 Year (Min. of $150,000) - 1.99% p.a.
Great Rate Discount Investment
- P&I 1-Year Fixed (Min. of $150,000) - 1.89% p.a.
- P&I 2-Year Fixed (Min. of $150,000) - 1.99% p.a.
- IO 1-Year Fixed (Min. of $150,000) - 1.99% p.a.
Homestar Finance announced hikes across the revert rate of its fixed home loans for both 70% and 80% LVRs. The changes include:
- Investment Star Fixed 70% LVR Revert Rate - 2.29% p.a.
- Investment Star Fixed 80% LVR Revert Rate - 2.19% p.a.
Homestar Finance also made cuts of 15 basis points to 20 basis points to its Investment Star and Investment Star Classic line-up respectively.
86 400 lowered the rates of its Investment Neat Home Loan and Investment Own Home Loan. Some notable changes were the following:
- Investment New Home Loan IO =60% LVR - lowered by 25 basis points to 2.59% p.a.
- Investment Own Home Loan IO <60% LVR - lowered by 20 basis points to 2.79% p.a.
Get to know more about the most competitive investment rates here.