Since its founding in 1986, Mortgage House has been one of the fastest growing non-bank lenders in Australia, and has expanded its network to include over 30 nationwide Home Loan Centres while providing customers with a broad range of home loans.
Stating that their fundamental goal is to "to provide an accessible service that allows more Australians to secure the dream of home ownership," Mortgage House differentiates themselves from the competition by offering flexibility at every step of the way, resulting in personalised products and competitive rates.
This lender has won numerous awards for its loan products and customer service, including the Your Mortgage Award for Best 3 Year Fixed Loan in the non-bank category as well as Best Customer Service in the Australian Mortgage Awards.
To apply for a home loan with Mortgage House, you can contact their brokers in NSW, Queensland, or Victoria in person, over the phone, or online. You can also use a mortgage broker to help streamline the process and decide which product is the best one for you.
As always, it's best to be prepared before you apply for a mortgage, so double-check that you've got all the necessary information ready and available before you apply.
Here are some important things to know before applying for a loan:
- You will need to be at least 18 years of age to apply for a home loan
- You will need to be able to provide evidence of your income when you apply, so make sure you hang on to your tax returns, pay slips, and other financial details.
- Alongside your income Mortgage House, just like any other lender, will want to examine your assets and your debts
- You will also need to be able to prove your identity – a passport, a state ID, etc.
- You will need to provide any information about the property you're looking to buy, if you've already found one that strikes your fancy.