- Construction of new building or structure, including swimming pools, outbuildings, retaining wall, jetties, etc
- Add or alter an existing building or structure
- Demolish a building or structure
- Display an advertising sign
- Change the use of an existing building or land
- Carry out excavation, earthworks or adding fill
- Development on or near a heritage listed item
- Development within a heritage conservation area
- Subdivide land or strata subdivide a building
- Completed application form and fees.
- Copies of Site Plans indicating location of the proposed development on the land.
- Copies of Plan/Drawings of the proposed development indicating elevations heights.
- Other supporting documents (if required)
- the construction plans and specification comply with the relevant standards (ie Building Code of Australia);
- the construction plans and specifications are consistent with the development consent; and
- all conditions of the development consent requiring compliance prior to the issue of a construction certificate are finalised.
“I was bitten by the property bug, there was no turning back.”
Jo Chivers proves that women can indeed have it all- a career that you are passionate about and a family. While all of this sounds great, it does require hard work, dedication, perseverance and a bit of risk-taking.
Jo’s love of property development inspired her to leave her corporate career and pursue her true passion. After educating herself in property investing, she started building up her own property portfolio. After purchasing a few blue chip properties in Sydney, she soon realised how negatively geared they were and began researching outside of Sydney. She discovered a more affordable, large region of NSW where she completed her first property development. Soon her friends were asking her to find them sites and manage their developments.
She realised there was a need for an all encompassing project management service and her business Property Bloom™ was born. Ten years down the track, she has developed over 60 properties for clients, creating literally hundreds of thousands of dollars in equity and high end yields.