What do we do?
We specialise in worry free finance.
We are obsessed with looking for and finding you the right home loan. And after we find it we keep looking to make sure you've always got the best choice for your changing circumstances.
We are the mortgage and finance broker you keep in you pocket. No matter where you live or where you work we are always accessible. No call centres, no personal assistants, no press 3 for sales and service. Just one direct number you can call 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
OUR SERVICE GUARANTEE
Our goal is simple, to use our knowledge and expertise to always provide the best choice through better customer service.
We achieve this by:
- Providing you with the widest selection of loans and lenders available
- Treating you as an individual, with individual needs and requirements and individual solutions
- Always telling you why we recommend a particular loan and moreover we will tell you why others are not as suitable
- Always keeping you up to date, if we say we will call you or email you, we will do that at the time agreed
- Always being available, not just during the loan process but as long as you are a customer we are here to answer your questions
|"Can I just say you have made the whole process so easy and stree free.....so very much apprciated" Michelle, ACT
||"Quick Select impressed us with their high level of personalised service, and by going the extra mile when things got complicated" Mark, QLD
||"Thank you for organising, negotiating, following up, and getting this loan accepted" Lisa, QLD
ASIC ABN 45 139 505 463
Our credit licence. (ACL NO. 391 828)
All of our mortgage brokers are MFAA accredited
Top Gun Mortgage Broker 2013 Mortgage Wisdom
Achievement Award Finalist MFAA 2014
Rookie of the Year Finalist Bankwest 214
Young Gun of the Year Finalist AMA 2014
Whether you are looking to buy your first home, move home, refinance, or invest in property, a mortgage broker can help. Access loans from all the major lenders, get help with paperwork – plus there is no charge for this service. Get help from a local mortgage broker